Add to Technorati Favorites

Chanel's Blog

Hey guy's welcome to the awesomeness of my blog... ahem not really ; ) Basically this blog is for monitoring my progress in my MPI 104 class at Uni!! Enjoy your stay in my world!!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Flickr



YAY!!! I've found a new resource for anime images. I think Flickr is a great place to look for images; being an anime nut I'd run out of places to search for decent images. So there's a personal gain for me I suppose, but it's still definitely a pretty cool site, very easy to navigate and images take next to no time to upload. So a definite thumbs up for flickr!!!!! Oh yea, a little link to my flickr account is http://www.flickr.com/photos/anime-junkie/ Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more dude. Flickr is heaps awesome! I found it useful for finding all sorts of images on interests like Teakwon-Do and polar bears.